Pictures coming soon...
As some of you know, we have been blessed with our third pregnancy! I found out through a positive pregnancy test on March 1st that we were expecting. However, after some spotting, we were called into the Dr. office. We had many blood draws and thankfully my hcg levels continued to rise. My progesterone was low and I was prescribed supplements. Happily, those levels rose as well! Today was our first official OB appt, and we were lucky enough to get an early ultrasound. According to my last menstral period, I should be due on November 4th. However, the baby is measuring with a due date of November 13th (my cycles are longer than average). So a fall baby it is! The heartrate was 157 bpm.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and soon-to-be family of five! Rachel and the rest of the Bramleys
wooohooo stacey! :D
Congratulations! November babies are the best (i was born on Nov. 6)! I hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment