Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Griffin's 2 month visit

Well...things still aren't going as planned. Little Griff is continuing to be a slow gainer. At this appointment he weighed 11 lbs 4 oz. He started life in well over the 100th percentile, dropped to 75th at 1 month, and is now in the 40th percentile. We are trying out a reflux medicine called axid to see if that might help. He doesn't really have any symptoms of reflux, but I guess sometimes it is the cause of poor weight gain. We go in again on February 8th for another weight check. He may just be a smaller baby and is evening out weight-wise. If he can stabilize we'll probably keep doing what we're doing. But if he keeps dropping percentiles like he has we'll look at the other options. Otherwise he is the perfect baby! Happy, strong, and meeting all milestones. Here are some new pictures of the littlest Nyman.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's how I found Sophie and Ethan the other day. Maybe I need to give them more attention.
Photobucket

No comments: